Monday, April 2, 2012

Our unexpected Sunday playdate!

We had a guest on Sunday and the girls loved it.  Aunt Amber called from her volleyball game she was coaching to see if Baylee could come play.  No worries, I was so excited I brushed my teeth and rushed off to get her.  She is the most well behaved, polite, awesome mannered child, I have ever been around.  It was great getting to spend time with her. 
















We loaded the girls in the back of the truck and headed to lunch.  We were afraid the girls were going to get caught. But, they were good and loved riding back there.  Of course Baylee told Amber as soon she saw her that we allowed them to ride like this.  She may never trust me again with her baby. 







Such a sweet girl that we love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment