Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fryar-Galloway Christmas~

We had Team-G and the soul squad over for Christmas on Saturday. We opened presents and actually got to hang out and visit for the first time in what feels like years.
Leah and I chased the kids around and Curtis and Mike taste tested their vodka drinks all day. We had a great time, and sure miss seeing them. It also kept the kids entertained and that made the day go by a little faster.



Dax playing the drums


Well he looks like a devil here and I thought I did red eye, but I guess I didn't.  He is precious either way!




Beau and Boozer fighting over something. 



Dax took Boo's Brobee.



Boo got it back


Boo got it back...


Beau horsing around. 




Boo looking for sissy. 


Finds chalk instead. 


Pics of the girls in their robes.  Lils thinks that her sister is a bit to heavy to be sitting on her lap. 






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment