Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our first Thanksgiving program.

Lily invited us to her school for lunch and a program. She did not want to sing along with her class, I think she was acting shy because we were there. It was a cute program and the food was DELISH (sarcasm).


My sweet baby Landon


One of Lily's besties Cierra

Braylen

Gen. 


This was the face during the program- and her whispering I wanna go home with you mommy and daddy!

Landon and his daddy.

Silly and her daddy. 

This sweet girl broke my heart.  This is Cierra and Lily talks about her all of the time.  Her parents were not there to see her and so she cried most of the time.  I had Lily go over and get her and tell her to come and be a part of our family for lunch.  I almost cried I was so sad for her.  She wanted me to take a pic of her, so I asked if I could be in the pic too.  I went to bed last night with a heavy heart for this poor baby.  I understand parents work and it is hard to get away for lunch, but at this age kids don't understand that.  They see all of the other parents there for their kids and wonder, "what about me".  So sad!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment