Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunday Fall Funday

We loaded the girls up and headed to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. They had a blast running around and looking at all of the pumpkin figurines.

Blake got a lot of kissing in on her trip

I think she was headed in for a kiss. 




Lily found the "country store"



And I found an amazing pumpkin man for myself..


Stay away from the Sooners...




For some reason I just love this..


The Fryar woman attack Elmo!

Lily just can't decide.

Oh I think we have found our matches. 

Watch out Elmo, Boozer likes to kiss. 


Daddy went and watched football Sunday afternoon so the girls and I went to the garden center and got the perfect pumpkins.  Lily was very afraid of pumpkin guts, she thought they were nasty.  So mommy got to carve all of the pumpkins and get the guts out. 


Blake would rather not touch that. Thanks though




And now time to help mommy with her very pathetic garden. 





Had to embarrass Mike and show off what has happened to our beautiful backyard. 

Yep looks like mommy will be laying some sod really soon. 



And the seeds that I cleaned and roasted.

In the bath to end the wonderful girls afternoon. 


And the first thing this morning was a trip to the pediatrician.  Lily has RSV and the Croup(YAY) and Blake is looking like she is heading in that same direction.  And did I mention mommy leaves on Wednesday for her builders show?  Always perfect timing for daddy to be the care taker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment