When we got home Lily had to put her wings on and get out there and practice. I hope wings are allowed, or who knows how well she will do.
On Sunday daddy played golf and so I had to get busy with the cookies for the girls' Valentine's parties. I am loving baking and cooking. I am having such a great time being a Martha Stewart.
When daddy got home he brought a new net for our trampoline and spent the rest of the afternoon putting this together so the girls can play. Big kids are no longer allowed to jump on our trampoline, it is too expensive and too time consuming to replace the net.
Blake and her one sock- this happens often. She takes her shoe and sock off of one foot. She likes to do this on the way to school as well. Keeps her mommy on her toes.
Lily is already preparing for the spring- she is going to have to help mommy replace all of our plants that were lost in the freeze.
Valentine's morning- I had the girls dressed and ready to go. Of course I wanted a photo of them together- I had to BEG Lily to smile for me. Of course Blake was more than happy to show her smile.
I put little stuffed monkeys in the girls nap mats for a surprise at school. When they got home from school their daddy had stuffed animals waiting for them as well.
I always miss my daddy this time of year. Never once did he forget me on Valentine's Day. I have told Mike how important this was to me and how much I know the girls will love their surprises from their daddy in the years to come. I love my family!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment