
Wow, I can not believe that we are already to 2011. It seems like just yesterday I met Mike and we started trying to plan our future... the planning of how we would live in the same city somehow, and then the planning of moving in together, and then getting married, and then were we ready for babies. Wow and here we are. I am so thankful for my little family, I know I say it all of the time, but I often forget how truly lucky I am. I have an amazing husband, who is the best father that I know. I have these angel girls, that I look at and still can not believe they are truly mine. I am so thankful for all that is under my roof.
I am also truly thankful for all of the people in my life. I have some amazing friends and family. You know who you are, and I hope you know that everyday I am truly thankful to have you to lean on.
I hope that 2011 is an amazing year for everyone!

These are just some pictures I took over the weekend, one of Blake and her swing and the other of the girls standing by the window waiting for their one and only man to get home. How sweet are they?
No comments:
Post a Comment