Well we went to the ENT specialist this morning and of course it was what we thought. Blake will be getting tubes in her ears the 23rd of this month.
I thought it would be easier with the second baby having to do this, but for some reason my heart is heavy again. I did not cry, I wanted to, but I didn't! Well not yet that is!!! I know she will be fine and it is a very easy procedure, but it is still scary to her mommy.
The doctor found tons of fluid behind her ears, and was shocked at what excellent hearing she has even with all of that fluid. He also noticed in her mouth that she has 8 teeth coming in. 8????? No wonder she has been a little on the fussy side, I would be too.
So I handed my fears over to the Moon Lady and know that everything will be just perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment