TWO PRECIOUS CRAZY GIRLS, ONE LAZY SWEET PUP, ONE CRYING TO BE OUTSIDE CAT, 2 LUNATIC EXHAUSTED PARENTS= ONE HUGE HAPPY FAMILY...
Monday, October 18, 2010
Meet Donny!
I have seen Donny around for sometime now, but never actually had the chance to sit down and talk with him. Well this past week at the builders show I had plenty of time to listen to his story and what a story it is. He was shot in the face while at war, and rushed to Germany for surgery, the bullet is still in his head, too close to the brain to be removed. When speaking to him you would never know anything was wrong with him. He has braces so I thought he talked like he had braces and that was it. He told me his story with such pride. I was so touched by his presence. He is now working for Operation Finally Home which is sponsored by one of my buidlers associations that I am a member of http://www.babasupport.org/ and he goes around telling his story. He was given a donated mortgage free house by BABA and goes around telling his story. The reason I am telling you this is because I want each and everyone of you to go http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/archive10/dan.wallrath.html to vote for Dan Wallrath he is the angel that has made all of this possible.
He donates HIS money to this cause to give the wounded vets a place to go home to without a mortgage to worry about. If that isn't an angel, I am not sure what is!
I was so glad to meet Donny and hear more about his story and to see how thankful he is to be alive. Although he drank from my competitors keg at the show, I will forgive him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment