You have brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. I can not remember a day without you in my life. Your sweet little smile is something I could never have imagined. I remember being pregnant with you and wondering what you would look like and who you would act like. We were so excited to have you and to bring you home to start our little family. You could not have come at a better time in my life. After losing my father I was in a place that I thought I would never get out of. Until I saw you for the first time, I knew that life was just beginning for us. To this day I am so sad that your grandfather never got to meet you and see how special you are. I know that he would have loved you so much.
We are bringing another life into this world, and I worry everyday about how you are going to handle the new addition. I never ever want you to feel left out or alone. I never want you to feel second best. These are the things that I worry about for you. You are my little angel and nothing in the world would ever change that. I can not wait to be a family of 4, I just know that we are going to have so much fun. You will be a big sister and Blake will look up to you for the rest of her life. She will want to do what you do, wear your clothes, play with your things. You will have a best friend for life. I am so thankful that she has you and that you will have her. My heart will be so full with love for my family and I just can not wait to begin this voyage.
All of my love to you,
Mommy
This is so sweet...it brought tears to my eyes. You are such a great Mommy! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet girl. Whatever adjustment period she has will one day be outweighed by the amazing joy and love she will have for her sister. What a sweet mommy you are to leave this for her to read one day. Love you! Can't wait to meet Blake :-)
ReplyDelete