Lily's best friend Kathryn had her birthday party this past Saturday, she turned 3. She had a little princess tea party, all the little girls wore their "PRINCESS BEST". I had much more fun with this, than Lily did as you can see in her first picture. She tried hard to get this outfit off. She looked so cute. The little girls had so much fun playing dress up, Lily was a little young for it. She wanted to play guns with Kathryn's older brother instead. 
All the little girls sat at the dining room table and ate all kinds of goodies. Lily was mostly intersted in the carrots, I guess I can't complain about that. 

Here she is signing to her momma that she wants more... more.. more.. more... carrots.
Here she is signing to her momma that she wants more... more.. more.. more... carrots.
No comments:
Post a Comment